Saturday, July 01, 2006

Praying for Our Youth

Day 1 - Reverence
Living in reverent fear of God: Since you call on a Father who judges each man's work impartially, live your lives as strangers here in reverent fear. (1Peter 1:17)

Father, forgive us for living just like the world rather than living as strangers. Forgive us for embracing all the world has to offer as if it were not only temporary, as if it had any value, as if it were honorable to You. We know that it isn't, Lord. We know that You provide all we need, and there is nothing here on earth that has eternal value. You alone are worthy of all honor and praise, and without You we are pointless. Help us, Father, to remember Who You are and why we were created. You have set us apart from the world to glorify You. Help us to honor You in all that we say and do. Help us to choose good and shun evil for the sake of Jesus Christ. I ask this in His name, on behalf of my children and for myself. We love You, Lord. Amen.

1 comment:

interracial milf stories said...

Aye, Flud replied, noncommittally. He asked meif I could feel what he just done and I said yes.
english foursome fuck stories
pedo sex stories
rape stories prison
free stories of young incest
bestiality rape stories
Aye, Flud replied, noncommittally. He asked meif I could feel what he just done and I said yes.