Friday, May 12, 2006

A Prayer for Addie

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the miracle of birth and for the gift of a tiny new life. I thank you for the family of this precious little one, for all the many ways you have blessed them, and for all the ways you have blessed me through them. I ask now, Father, that you grant their request for a miracle. Bring healing to Baby Addie if that is your will, Lord, and comfort her family. Give them strength for today and hope for tomorrow. Hold them in the palm of Your hand, and calm their fears. I ask a special blessing upon Sarah as You use her writings to minister to others. I lift this family up to You in Jesus' name, praising You and thanking You for all You are about to do. Amen.

5 comments:

Diane Viere said...

What a great mission for a blog!

Diane

:)

Brenda said...

Thanks, Diane!

Cheryl said...

Diane, I agree with you and I speak that the Lord bless this family and keep them...that the Lord cause His face to shine upon them and give them His peace...everything they need. Healing, peace of mind, a settled heart, and a mission to do what He's called them to do. Father, thank you for watching over Addie...that you have her in the palm of your hand and you will never let her go. Thank you for calming nerves and ushering in your peace to this family. Thank you, you have surrounded them with friends and family who will know how to pray!

Barb said...

Thank you Brenda. xoxoxo

Girl Raised in the South said...

Thank you Brenda, knowing others are praying when were worn out - what a gift that is!